Risk assessment for HIV transmission

I recently had 2 incidents that have me worried and wondering if I should get tested:

1. Unprotected oral sex at a massage parlor. Did not notice any blood or cuts on any other visibile problems on the lips of the masseuse. This was 5 months ago.

2. Protected vaginal sex. Condom was used properly and did not break. However, during sex, she took the condom out and continued with a hand job. My concern is that when taking off the condom, the vaginal fluids from the outside of the condom may have touched the tip of penis and/or those same fluids had a chance of infecting me as she was giving me a hand job. This happened a week ago.

Requesting your help in what I should do.

Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I do not think either of these were high risk situations. I would not be concerned about any vaginal fluid (and HIV) finding its way into your body in the manner in which you described. HIV is not transmitted this way.

In health,

Richard

window period
"Freaking Out" with HIV Symptoms 3 weeks after possible exposure