Hiv risk assessment with condom use (body fluids)

Hi. Unfortunately about few weeks ago i was involved in a one night stand with a friend of a friend who i ddnt know well. and condom was properly used during vaginal sex. I am worried that some of his pre-seminal fluid (body fluid) may have come in contact with the condom as he was putting it on. Im thinking if he held the tip of his penis or something like that before sliding the condom snugly, he might have gotten some on the condom. And we had vaginal sex and after i was feeling sore down there maybe bc of some lacerations and im worried that some of his body fluids might have gotten in me. I am a worry wart. Am i at risk? I plan to test within 2months. I asked him about his hiv status and he replied angrily (he was probably offended when i asked him but i had to know) he was saying ultimately that he doesn't have the disease. But all i have is his word. He did seem nice and respectful when we first met. We both knew it was only going to be for sex. But I guess i should've asked before having sex with him.

Anyway, please help me. I need advice. A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

ms. Anxious

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Ms Anxious,

First, I agree with you 100%: You should have asked him about his HIV status, when the last time he was tested, and what his condom usage was like BEFORE the clothes came of. Keep that in mind for the next time.

I do not think you were at risk in this situation. HIV is not readily transmitted via contact such as you described. The main point is that you used a condom, and that protected you from the virus.

In health,

Richard

HIV from dried precum from underware
Hiv test