pls answer 4x snt.hiv in 2 oral sex and dangerous handjob?

I am wilson from the philippines.I have read some of your articles.i jst wnt to know what can you advice to me. 3 years ago,a gay performed oral sex to me.it lasted for about 2 min.He did not let me cum in hs mouth. I also saw hm spit after. Do u think i am at risk of hiv in that?

Last december also,we had oral sex with another gay.that time we used condom.What i am jst afraid is that a min before i suck his pennis,he wore the cndom upside down first and flip it to the correct side.i am afraid that his pre cum might reach my mouth.he also cum in my mouth bt still with cndom. I didnt taste any pre cum on that but i am afraid i mght jst not noticed it. I didnt eat 3 hours before that.i also didint fell any sores in mouth. i also drink water after sucking his pennis..what do you think is my risk of that?after 1 month i had tonsilitis and my doctor said tht it is caused by bacterial infection because the result of my cbc is high leokocyte and high neutrophil.

Just last april also,a gay performed handjob on me. I am just afraid because he also masturbated his pennis then he touched the tip of my pennis.he touch it for few seconds. I am afraid because i didnt know if he also touch the tip of his pennis bfore ctouching mine.then after few minutes i cum.. based on that situation,is there possibility of passing the virus to me?is it possible that he mght touched the tip of his pennis with pre cum and put it on mine?i dnt know his hiv status. What i was afraid of is after four weeks of that,i had fever,sore throat,swollen lymph nodes,backpains and rashes on my chest and neck for 2 weeks. Until now I have the rashes.it would really feel itchy and a litle pain specially when i sweat.It already lsted for more than a month.Could that be symptomps of hiv? What do you think about my 3 encounters?what is my risk?high?medium?low?very low? I have read that oral sex with condom and receptive one dont need testing. Do you consider my encounters worth testing? Is my risk real or theotrical? Thank you very much for reading my message and i hope you could help this very troubled fellow.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Wilson,

These were not high risk incidents. However, it sounds like you haven't been tested for HIV in at least three years. That's no good. I would get screened for all STD's including HIV as soon as possible.

In health,

Richard

late stage non reactive hiv 1 & 2 ab testing
HIV from dried precum from underware