darkroom oral sex

I preformed oral sex on 4 guys 3 days ago in a darkroom. None of them ejaculated in my mouth. I tastef the precum of one guy, but I spat it out. I have developed bleeding gums the day after and now i am not really sure if I had that problem at the time I was performing this activity. The gums are bleeding mostly when pressure is applied to them ( from one particular spot), but can sometimes bleed a bit on their own. Am I at risk of being infected with HIV? Please help!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Bottom line: I doubt transmission occurred. However, if you like, a test at 90 days will provide you with a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

Burnng & Tingling in body
late stage non reactive hiv 1 & 2 ab testing