May 31, 2013
Can the kit used to test hiv test the urine for pregnancy
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No, that test is only for HIV. You would need to get a pregnancy test if you wanted to find out if you or someone else was pregnant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.