Delayed seroconversion and hpv
May 31, 2013
I'm a male had one time unprotected sex with a girl who apparantly had hpv the cervical cancer causing kind. I've tested multiple times with antibody tests out to 35 weeks after the exposure. Am I absolutely negative reguardless of all symptoms and reguardless if she was hiv+??? Plz I beg if your answers cuz all my symptoms scream hiv. Plz sir thank you so very much.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.