Kissing on neck with a tiny cut inside the bottom lip

Dear Doc, I am extremely worried about my case. Last friday I was in a local bar filled with Filipino who are believed to be bar girls or prostitutes (which I suspect are at high risk of HIV infected). I have a very tiny cut on the bottom lip which heals almost completely in the morning after the night. (as I believe it is not a deep cut since it is almost completely healed in 12 hrs) I was kinda drunk and I happen to kiss the girl's neck and ear, NO MOUTH TO MOUTH contact has been made. I am worrying that if she has any tiny cuts or pimples on her neck, ear that would have blood contact with my cut on the lip. It is a gentle kiss with no tongue contact. I have probably kissed her for 2 to 3 times which last between 1 to 3 seconds each time. I would like to know the chance of getting infected in this occasion and is the amount of blood of her possible cuts or pimples are enough to infect me through my tiny cut. 20 hrs later, we met and I have move aside her hair to check her neck and i see NO SIGNS OF FRESH/OLD cuts or pimples.

My last question is that from a big picture, is it likely to get infected if it is only kisses with a sound of 'muah'that last in seconds on the neck/ear under the worst scenario that she has cuts/pimples on her neck/ear.

Much appreciated for your help and pls reply asap as I am very scared right now. many thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This was a NO RISK situation. Unless you were gnawing at her neck causing blood to come spewing into your mouth there would be no risk.

In health,

Richard

Do I have HIV/ Should I get tested?
pep and test