Do I have HIV/ Should I get tested?

I had unprotected oral sex with a man in January. I began to feel sick shortly afterwards and my docotor told me that I had bronchitis. He also diagnosed me with epididymitis shortly afterwards. I had a busy college schedule and I was unable to get good sleep and finish my antibiotics. Its now the end of May and my doctor told me that my bronchitis for the most part is gone except for my sore throat. He then told me that I had a major sinus infection and he said that is why ive still been sick. I still have epididymitis and prescribed antibiotics again. He also said that my sore throat can be caused by acid reflux coming into my throat at night. He also felt that my lymph nodes of my neck/throat and a small one on my armpit was swollen. After taking the antibiotics and still not getting good rest I have had diarrhea. Should I be concerned that I have HIV? because when I got my blood and urine test in late March/ early April, he told me that my blood count was normal.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Bottom line: Infection was unlikely. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

WORRIED and CONFUSED, please help :(
Kissing on neck with a tiny cut inside the bottom lip