does hiv transfer through a ringworm
May 31, 2013
if you have protected sex and vaginal fluids infected with hiv come into contact with a ring worn on your skin. Are you at risk of acquiring hiv.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid through blood, semen, vaginal fluid and mothers breast milk. Having ringworm does not increase your risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.