Basketball Injury should I start Pep?

I played Basketball at the gym and ran into someones knee Causing a huge swollen bruise maybe slight bleeding on my knee from the hard contact. I'm not sure if they were bleeding because I could not see who it was because it happened so fast. I continued to play for 2 hours in major pain. I did not wash leg in shower until 3 hours later is this a huge risk for hiv? Do you recommend Pep? I have small children at home please help I don't want to put them at risk. Thanks for your advice.

Hi If there was not any blood present on either of you for a direct exchange of body fluid to happen there is no risk for HIV transmission. In order for transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and in the instance of this type of injury there would need to a prolonged exposure to the other person's blood. With no cuts or open wounds there is no risk of HIV transmission.

From what you have described there was no risk of HIV transmission occurring.

a two seconds vaginal exposure
My Fiancee is HIV -