HIV through sucking nipples? please reply ^^

HI. I had an encounter with a sex worker. we didn't have any forms of sex. I only rubbed my penis within the butt line of the sex worker. through out the rubbing my penis did not touch the virginal and anal of the sex worker. but I did suck the nipples. I didn't see any form of liquids or smell. is breast sucking or nipple sucking on a lactating woman carries risk to HIV infection or any STD s. I do not have any cut or ulcers in my mouth. there is no sign of cuts or bleeding from the nipple.

Hi Suckling a woman's breast does not carry a risk of HIV infection. Mother's breast milk to her infant is a risk as the baby is ingesting a large volume of milk. You are HIV free from this experience.

6 month
Can u catch hiv from a dirty tattoo ink tube