Vaginal fluids from condom on penis and condom slippage

Hello doctors! I have recently had sex with a girl and before having intercourse I fingered her and after I put on a condom like 1-2 minutes later, so the question is if the fluids got inside the condom before I put it on could there be a possible risk of HIV transmission. Also when we were having sex and were changing position from cowgirl to missionary I've noticed that the condom slipped to the middle of the penis, may this pose a risk? And also after we had sex and I put condom off after I may have touched my penis with condom , could this pose a risk? Right after that I washed my hands with very warm water and soap and after sprinkled some soap and water on my penis to kill viruses just in case. Am I at risk? Thank you!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I would not be concerned. HIV needs direct access to your bloodstream in a very timely and efficient manner. This situation did not satisfy either of those requirements.

In health,

Richard

any risk to get HIV infected
Worried mom cant sleep