Could my symptoms possibly be a result of Hiv?

I had sex for the first time ever two months ago. a condom was used, but there was also oral sex and general genital contact. Two days later, I developed a sore throat and noticed some pimple-like bumps on nmy inner thighs, particularly my right inner thigh. Then after a between 2 to 3 weeks after, got notably serious cold and flu. Mainly I was sneezing quite a lot and I had a severely uncomfortable blocked nose, and a high temperature, and mild fatigue. At the same time I noticed some brown blotches on my forearms and headaches were fleeting and episodic, occuring once a day and lasting for minutes only. After a week, my flu/fever sypmtoms disappeared and then afetr a month and a half, the patches on my arms also faded. It has now been two months and I have some pain in my right hip and in my neck trailing down my spine. It is not really a sharp intense pain at all but just a dull, sort of mild pain, The pain in my hip is only really prominent when I bend down quite low, or when I exert myself durin excercise. I have not been tested yet because I am waitting to take the 90 day test essentially. But I am being consumed by despair and fear. Do you think I could have contracted Hiv

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Using a condom for penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's. Oral sex carries only a theoretical risk of transmission.

I do not think transmission was likely in this case.

If your symptoms persist then I would suggest a visit to the doctor to determine what other possible causes there may be. It is not HIV.

In health,

Richard

please answer me I'm from mexico
2 MONTHS NEGATIVE RESULTS