please answer me I'm from mexico

I had oral sex with a girl without a condom, and I got antees of penetarla intetar condom but stopped penetrate my penis be erect and to make my penis stay inside the condo and grab the girl appeared to me a few days red spots on hand one on the right and one on the left are symptoms of hiv

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned. Your red spots have nothing to do with HIV, but if they do not go away then I would suggest a visit to your doctor or a clinic to determine what they are.

In health,

Richard

Vigorous unprotected cunnilingus
Could my symptoms possibly be a result of Hiv?