Vigorous unprotected cunnilingus

Between 3rd March 2013 to 14th March 2013 I had protected vaginal sex 4 times with with a CSW. On 14th March I also performed unprotected cunnilingus on her with my tongue and inner part of lower lip.

On 26th March 2013 I had 4th generation DUO test and a an HIV-1 RT-PCR qualitative test. Both came negative.

The CSW I gave cunnilingus to was OK if chose not to use a condom. Also recently I got to know that she has been sick with bouts of flu.

What are my chances of being HIV positive? Do i need additional testing?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since you used a condom during penetrative sex, I do not think you need to be concerned. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD;s.

The risk from oral sex is low enough that it does not warrant testing on its own. You did not wait long enough to get an accurate test result, although I do not think you need additional testing.

In health,

Richard

sore throat after oral sex
please answer me I'm from mexico