Regarding window period

i am male 25 from India and i had anal sex with another male. He did with condom with ky gel applied and it was not broken. But still i see white sperm type liquid on my stools after 1 or 2 hours. Is there a chance of tiny whole in condom? I am worried of it. I tested hiv negative after 6 weeks with elisa and rapid tests from this incident.

Still am i in risk? Could you please reply my query.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

That liquid you saw may have just been some of the KY gel, or mucus from your own body. Condoms are engineered to bust so that you know when it has been compromised.

It sounds like the condom was intact, and did its job in protecting you from HIV. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular. However, since you have already been tested....

Your six week test is a good indicator of what you can expect at 90 days. You must wait 90 days for a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

2 condoms when doing menstrual sex
sore throat after oral sex