May 30, 2013
I'm a hairstylist and often get chapped hands that bleed.Last week I was cutting a gentleman's hair and noticed he had two bleeding sores on his head right before I shampooed him I used gloves for the shampoo but I'm worried because I had several bleeding cuts on my hand and he had blood on his scalp. I usually spot those things sooner but this time didn't I've been very worried ever since this incident.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV is not spread through casual contact. Understandably, the presence of his blood and your cuts makes this seem like a more serious situation than it is.
Unless you were rubbing your freshly bleeding cuts into his bleeding sores, I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.