Please help! Carnt stop googling symptoms am really scared

Hi towards the end of last year 21st of September 2012 i visited a massage parlour in the UK. I had protected oral then protected vaginal with the sex-worker. Unfortunately for me after i came i pulled my penis out of her to notice the condom had split and there was no ejaculation in the tip.We had only just switched positions so the split must have occured between 5-7 mins approx, this happened during doggie style which was quite deep if this matters? There was no anal involved at all.Here are a list of my symptoms since the day of exposure... Day 1 Intercourse with sex-worker Day 14 Red spot on side of penis, showed the doctor he said it was a blocked hair follicle and gave me some cream. Day 38 Pulsating and burning, throbbing under both armpits lasted 1 week.Could not feel lumps though. Day 40 Woke up at 7.15 for work really hot with sweat on upper lip, this cleared up after breakfast. Day 41 Small mark on chest, pink,flat and about the size of a small coin disapeard after 2-3 days Day 44 Woke up for a pee at 3.am sweating like crazy. Day 45 Throbbing slight pain in both sides of groin lasted 3-5 days.Felt 1 pea sized lump in left groin. Day 46 Woke up for work hot again cleared after a couple of hours. Day 50 Eruption of red and purple, flat and raised small spots on left cheek maybe 10-15 of them lasted 4 weeks. Day 55 Burning pain above collar bones and behind knees lasted on and off for a week. Day 60 Folliculitis on thighs and couple on chest these have lasted 2 months. Here are my questions i hope you expert advice can help me as my anxiety has been killing me for months i am so scared to test if i am positive my friends and family will disown me.

Do you think these symptoms are caused by ars and fit the time frame of ars ....?

Am i at high risk from this one time condom break for 5 or so minutes.....?

If i only new about PEP at the time would i have been offered it...?

While all these symptoms occured i never felt ill at one point, nothing like flu.I never missed a day at work and attended a Stag-Do with late night and heavy drinking, would this be normal...?

Thankyou i look forward to your reply

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The likelihood of HIV transmission from a one-time, brief insertive act of penetrative vaginal sex would be fairly low.

You are well outside of the 90 day window for testing. I would suggest going in for an HIV test. The test will provide you with the answer you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

late state of HIV is it possible a false negative?
Risk of HIV and when to Test