late state of HIV is it possible a false negative?

About a year ago I was diagnosed with ITP. The hematologist ordered a bunch of tests and I asked her for HIV. Thing is that I had a very risky sexual approach. I asked the girl for her status she said she was negative. For some reason I didn't believed her. Thing is that the test I asked the hematologist returned as Non Reactive once. My question is that could I be into a late stage of HIV infection that no AB's would be dectected?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

By 28 days, most people have produced enough antibodies that can be detected by a test. By 90 days, everyone will have produced enough antibodies that can detected by a test. Once the body is infected with HIV, and has started producing enough antibodies that can be detected by a test, it will always produce enough antibodies that can be detected on a test.

In health,

Richard

Hiv from london escort possible?
Please help! Carnt stop googling symptoms am really scared