May 30, 2013
did a hiv test and was negative after 6 months of exposure . should i be worried & should i test 6 months down the road
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done at 90 days or greater would be considered conclusive. No further testing is needed at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- How To Completely Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- What Protozoan Causes Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.