May 30, 2013
did a hiv test and was negative after 6 months of exposure . should i be worried & should i test 6 months down the road
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done at 90 days or greater would be considered conclusive. No further testing is needed at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rimming How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Breast Sucking
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Fingering Stripper
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Touching Feces
- Sex With Sex Worker Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Sharing Vibrators Should I Get Test For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.