May 30, 2013
did a hiv test and was negative after 6 months of exposure . should i be worried & should i test 6 months down the road
Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done at 90 days or greater would be considered conclusive. No further testing is needed at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.