May 30, 2013
did a hiv test and was negative after 6 months of exposure . should i be worried & should i test 6 months down the road
Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done at 90 days or greater would be considered conclusive. No further testing is needed at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mild Flu-like Symptoms And Hiv
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.