Married but had protected sex with an escort

I just had protected sex with an escort today. I am married and it is not a good marriage so I stupidly felt I had to do this. I regretted it immediately and am totally disgusted with myself. I contacted the escort afterwards and she said that she is clean. Not that I should trust her, I know. I used acondom. It didn't break and no other part of my body touched her vagina or lips or anything. I'm just really worried. I want to get a test but I understand there is a waiting period for that. I can't tell my wife about this at all but, at the same time, I don't know how to play off not wanting to have sex. I don't want to infect her. Please help. I feel like such an idiot and I wish I could take it back. I'm never doing this again.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since you used a condom, you effectively protected yourself against HIV and many STD's. You can go in for an initial test at 28 days, with a final test at 90. Since you used a condom, and it did not break, I am confident transmission did not occur.

In health,

Richard

testing is necessary?
tesing