|testing is necessary?
May 30, 2013
Hellow doctor,I am a 25 year old male, recently I received oral sex from a woman but there was no anal and vaginal sex then that was the first sexuel experience in my life do do I need testing for hiv?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.