10 week neg quick test and trush symptoms next day.
May 30, 2013
I masturbated a guy and got semen on my hands, had some loose skin on one finger but no bleeding, I washed my hands. Had a HIV test at 6 weeks and one at 10 weeks both negative. Day after 10 week test noticed white stuff on tongue, could this be ARS and how dependable is the 10 week test??
Response from Mr. Cordova
At 10 weeks, I would feel confident that a negative result is indeed a true negative. You should still follow up with a 90 day test to be certain.
Whatever the white stuff on your tongue was, it was not related to ARS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Infection Risk From Kissing An Hiv Positive Man
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit Or Tears?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.