from Malaysia with blowjob

Doctor, sir, I am a 26 year old student from Singapore. I was forced to give a blowjob at a gay party in Malaysia. Not once, but three times to the same person. It was unprotected and he ejaculated in my mouth. I was bleeding slightly because when I washed my mouth, I saw some blood. This happened last week. Never done this before. I did not make a police report because I think I could be in trouble due to Malaysian laws. While I wait to take a HIV test, would you be able to give me any peace of mind? What, in your view, is the risk of a person giving unprotected oral sex to a HIV+ person (I would have to assume he is)? Thank you very much. You do marvellous work here.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were forced to participate in sex that you didn't want. No one should have to go through that.

In terms of your risk for HIV, oral sex (a blowjob) is considered to have very little risk for HIV. Another way to say that, is that we don't see that happening very often.

There's no specific reason to think that this person was HIV+, but to know for sure it's important that you find an HIV test to take at 3 months after the incident. That way you can know your status and move on from there.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out again,

Erik

am i at risk
very scared - ARS ? Hiv risk ?