HIV and lubricants
May 30, 2013
Hello Mr Glenn , Can I get HIV by using intimate lubricants while masturbating ?
I wonder if HIV can live in lubricants ? (because a lubricant is a fluid)
Thanks for your answer !
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
While lubricant is indeed a fluid, the only way you can get HIV is if a body fluid from someone who has HIV, comes out of their body and goes inside of yours.
This isn't the case in your situation so there's no risk for HIV.
Masturbation is a safe sex activity! By all means, enjoy it!
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Oral Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.