worried of hiv
May 28, 2013
later I went out with my friend to a park. We started hugging each other and he gave me handjob. Later while hugging I kissed his sweaty neck. We were hugging each other while wearing clothes. Am I at any risk?
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is absolutely no risk for HIV from the situation you're talking about.
You can only get HIV if there is body fluid (with HIV in it) coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of your body. That doesn't happen from hugging, handjobs, of kissing a sweaty neck.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.