I'm dying and not producing antibodies

Was healthy and happy before unprotected vaginal sex on June 2nd 2012, after which my symptoms have been growing and growing. Symptoms are all pointing at hiv. Extreme eye floaters, white coated tongue, very high blood pressure, very light colored stools, muscle fatigue/severe twitching all the time, longer time to heal, and easier bruising. I've tested all stds negative and hep negative out to six months. My hiv tests are as follows: all negative at: 3,10,13.5,14.5,18.5,28.5,and last one at 43 weeks. Most of them where tests for 1/2, I think the last one was too? It was an hiv rapid screen done blood drawn from vein and sent to quest diagnostics. All tests where antibody only tests and all done by quest. My doctor won't test me for hiv anymore although I'm apparantly dying from it. God help me, and I pray I didn't infect my ex gf with this because i thought there was no way I had it so I continued to have unprotected sex with her after all my results. I won't be able to live with myself if I gave it to her. :(

Response from Mr. Glenn

I'm very sorry to hear about how you've been feeling.

However, what you're talking about does not "point to HIV" as you mentioned. We know this because of two things:

- The symptoms you named are fairly general, which means they could be caused by many things

- Everyone who has HIV will eventually develop antibodies.

At this point, it's really about continuing with your doctors to track down the real reason for why you're feeling this way.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Risk of HIV from HIV + girlfriend
can i get infected in this way?