Risk of HIV from HIV + girlfriend

I know this is kind of a dumb question, but I recently was in a relationship with an HIV + woman. It involved heavy French kissing, non incertive fingering from me to her, and one hand job from her to me. I have since been unable to take the risks of the relationship and have broken it off. What are my chances of infection? When should I get tested?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's no such thing as a dumb question. Most of what you're talking about had no real risk for HIV. The exception may be French Kissing, which could hold very minimal risk for HIV.

It's good to hear that you're seeking more information. It's very possible for mixed status couples (where one is HIV negative and one is HIV positive) to be healthy and have fun together! Check out our archives on more information on how to make this happen.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Dr David Wohl....PLEASE ANSWER ME !!
I'm dying and not producing antibodies