|Atripla and Melatonin pills combination
May 27, 2013
Hello, I am having Atripla treatment since 2011. I would like to know if taking Melatonine pills for sleeping may have any negative reaction in combination with Atripla. Thank you very much for your help.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This should not be a problem. I would try it on a weekend when you have no obligations the next day in case you experience excessive sleepiness on waking. But, I doubt there will be a problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Take Atripla With Sleeping Pills?
- Do Itchy Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.