May 27, 2013
If I test negative on day 92 after protected sex, do I stll need testing? What if symptoms are present?
Response from Dr. Wohl
If protected, there is not risk.
Symptoms are hard to use as a judge. Just read this forum for accounts of symptoms of full blown AIDS or those related to long term use of HIV meds developing within days of an encounter among worried writers who repeatedly test negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Atmosphere?
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- 8 Week Symptoms Of Hiv
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Would Herpes Be Detected If Caused Abnormal Pap
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.