May 27, 2013
If I test negative on day 92 after protected sex, do I stll need testing? What if symptoms are present?
Response from Dr. Wohl
If protected, there is not risk.
Symptoms are hard to use as a judge. Just read this forum for accounts of symptoms of full blown AIDS or those related to long term use of HIV meds developing within days of an encounter among worried writers who repeatedly test negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.