Help! Syphilis/HIV Transmission Risk

I had safe sex with a female sex worker, and week later a small pimple like lesion appeared on the base of the penis around the part where the condom ended, I popped it and a white clear like substance came out. This lesion lasted for 3 days and healed up. About 2 weeks later I had some pain in armpits and a rash on my face. My question is could I have contracted Syphilis even though I used a condom and it didn't brake and if so, the lesion appeared on the part where there was intact skin could it have transmitted HIV thorough the syphilis infection?

The lesion you describe is not classic for syphilis, which typically first causes a painless ulcer. Therefore, I would say the risk that this is syphilis is really low but given the rash and lymph node swelling later on, it is worth getting tested.

I see no risk for HIV here at all even in you did contract syphilis.

Condom Size
Please Help!!! I'm So Stressed and Don't Understand...