Any HIV risk?

Hi, please note that the risk was almos 2 years ago and was oral, rest was safe and since then I had several CBC's and all within limit exp. WBC 6100 Lymp count 31% and neutrophile 65%. Also I did chest Xray and was Ok, liver function test was ok (Alt 43 and AST 23)and I am gaining weight and did not experience diahrea or vomiting . What do you think, Am I negative? I am worried and affraid to do the test. Please advise

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. This can increase when there are cuts, wounds, sores, or lesions in the mouth. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity. Your history of general health screening shows that you are in good health, but the only way to truly know your status is to be tested. But again, your risk carries an extremely low risk.

Friend just diagnosis with HIV
sir please please reply, i am worried more