Can i delete hiv from my mind.Please help me to move on.

In August 2012 i had unprotected vaginal sex with e street sex worker which lasted for 2 minutes. One month after the sexual act i had a lot of symptoms which seem to be related to hiv ...dry cough,sore throat,snnezing,runny nose,light fever,night sweats,white tounge,joint pain,red scrotum,rash on the shoulders,loss of apetite . Since i got so scared about hiv i have done 4 tests all of them 4th generation combo test that look for p24 and antibodies. My first test at 6 weeks-----Negative My second test at 12 weeks --Negative My third test at 3 months and 10 days----Negative. My last test at 6 months---Negative. Now what should i do Dr cuz iam getting married in 2 months and i want to have kids and a happy family.Do u think i am definitely hiv negative or i need to get more tests done like pcr rna,dna since those test look directly for the hiv virus.Also i took xanax in the time of tests.Thnx so much guys.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

At this point, your tested have repeatedly confirmed that you did not get HIV from the sex you had in August 2012.

It sounds like your challenge right now is believing these tests. What will help you get to this point? You haven't believed your tests (which are accurate). You may have trouble holding on to what I'm telling you too. So where does this leave you?

It might be about getting down to the reason you're not able to let go. Do you feel bad about the sex? Are you hung up on the "symptoms" of HIV you noticed before? Because at least on that point, those things don't scream out HIV. They were symptoms of soooo many different things that they're useless is telling us about HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

False negative STD test?
Rash on wife's Forearms (worried she got infected from me?)