Trimmed my penis and testicles

Hello, this is going to sound really uninformed but I am freaking out. A few days ago I had protected oral and vaginal sex with an escort, who is also a retired porn star. The morning of that day, I trimmed the pubic hair around my penis and testicles. The condom did not break and I have no cuts around that area. However, I am wondering if the act of trimming might have caused small abrasions on the skin around that area. I don't feel any but there is a little bit of irritation due to the hairs growing back so that has me worried. I did not touch any other part of her body with any part of mine, i.e., I didn't perform oral on her and didn't kiss her. It was just straight vaginal sex. I've never been with an escort before and immediately regretted it. I can't believe I was so stupid to have done something like that. Can you give me any peace of mind? Should I get tested? Thank you so very much.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I adivse ALL sexual active individuals to get tested for HIV. I think it is important and knowing your status even in the event of low risk activities like the one you describe is important. I do not think that there was any specific increased risk due to your trimming and condoms, if used correctly, are very effective at preventing HIV. take care, LHW

3rd attempt - should i continue to test
period sex generates hiv