Having sex with negative rapid HIV test person

I had unprotected insertive felatio with a prostitute, there was blood in her mouth and now I'm worried...

If I have tested today and checks as negative, do I have nothing to worry about?

Or might she still be contatious because she contacted in the "Window" period?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- You are correct, even with rapid testing there is a still a window in which you could miss someone who is seroconverting and has acute HIV infection. While oral sex is not typically considered a high risk activity, if you saw active blood in the mouth of the woman performing it on you, the risk would indeed be higher. Hope that helps. Take care LHW

seroconvertion
Received oral sex from a positive partner, now on PEP