May 24, 2013
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Certainly it is possible to catch a cold anytime and anywhere, whether on PEP or not. Typical colds may present with things like a runny nose, watery eyes, and a cough which can be seen with seroconversion but aren't as common. The top symptoms seen with seroconversion include fever, rash, sore throat and lymph node swelling. Hope that helps. take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.