May 24, 2013
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Certainly it is possible to catch a cold anytime and anywhere, whether on PEP or not. Typical colds may present with things like a runny nose, watery eyes, and a cough which can be seen with seroconversion but aren't as common. The top symptoms seen with seroconversion include fever, rash, sore throat and lymph node swelling. Hope that helps. take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.