door knob in a public bathroom touch tounge with finger

i used the bathroom and wash my hand with soap. i didnt used any paper towel to wipe my hand. I open the door knob with my wet hand. while i was walking back i had something on my tongue so i used two of my wet finger to remove it? so i rush to the bathroom and spit out and rinse my mouth with water after i notice what i did . is there any HIV risk

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No there would be no risk for HIV in the situation you describe. For one, HIV cannot live on a doorknob for any length of time. Also, the mouth is a very inhospitable place for HIV as well. Take care, LHW

do i need more test ??!
seroconvertion