Ball Licking Risks?

Good morning. I've been hooking up with a guy (I'm also a guy). We are both VERY SAFE. He was looking for a BJ and I was looking to give one, and we both wanted a condom used. (so many guys aren't into that, so we were both happy). But during the BJ (in which he was wearing a condom), he kept asking me to lick his balls. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I am thinking about it, wondering if I put myself at risk??? I read alot of posts and answers saying "don't do it if you have a cut or sore in your mouth", but you could have one and not know it. Is ball licking safe, if the penis is in a condom (so no chance of fluid precum on it)?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- A protected blowjob and ball licking are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission, even if you had any type of minor cuts or openings on the skin of your scrotum. Sounds like you and your partner are doing all the right things to stay safe. Take care, LHW

regarding stds, hiv, aids etc
lesiban women and HIV