do i need testing for received oral sex

Hellow doctor, I am male from india recently I received oral sex from a women, there was no anal and vaginal sex then that was my first sexual experience in my life so do I need testing for hiv.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Take care, LHW

What about the ECL method?
Massuse's Foot Touched My Anus