What about the ECL method?

Hello and thank you in advance. I read a lot if your answers and I waited 92 days then had a test for hiv. The thing is that this test was done in a private lab. Aft gettin the result which is negative, I read on the sheet that the method used was the ECL method. Is this method sensitive or is it less accurate than the ELISA? i want to get this ou. My head so can you explain please? Thank you very much

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- An ECL is also an antibody test. That said, it has a window period of 4 to 12 weeks, and can detect up to 95% of infections within 4-6 weeks (28-42 days). This test, as well as all other HIV tests, is considered highly accurate (>97%) at 12 weeks and conclusive by 180 days. Take care, LHW

I beg you to answer me Dr Lisa
do i need testing for received oral sex