Does Aciclovir affect hiv window?

http://www.thebodypro.com/content/art16266.html From the above article, when pcr is +, but antibody is -, art may affect hiv window. 47days after my single protected sex, I got chicken pox, so i took Aciclovir for about 2 weeks. 66 days after the protected sex, I tested hiv with negative result, and 122 days after the protected sex, the result is negative too. Should I get tested again because of Aciclovir? Is Aciclovir ART drug?

Acyclovir is not an ART drug and will not effect the production of HIV antibodies. The post you reference is quite old and antibody testing has improved. Also, tests for the virus such such as HIV RNA and now p24 obviate any concern regarding false negative HIV antibody testing.

HIV Risk
What we need to know but were afraid to ask