please answer me...that's the third time

6 days ago i had protected vaginal sex with a guy that i don't know nothing about him or his healty...we french kissed (not very pasional, superficial, no agresiv) but i had on my lip an outbreak from herpes...and also he make me cunnilingus...i don't know if he had any cut or open sores in his mouth..i didn't see blood..Please tell what are my chances to get hiv if the guy had it? until mow i have no symptoms but i'm very stressed i can't stop thinking on that, i can't eat...the guy had on his body something like psoriazis..that was what he told me...wich is the most accurate and faster test then 3months...please answer me ....thanks

Hi First, condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. So you gave yourself the prevention you needed from intercourse. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. HIV is not transmitted through kissing, though having an open sore does increase the risk, he would also have to have an open sore on his mouth for there to even be a risk of HIV transmission through kissing. As for the cunnilingus, the same theory is in place as for kissing, you would have to have an open sore on your genital area and he would have to have an open sore on his mouth. The risk is extremely low. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days, if there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

I hope this alleviates your stress as I feel your encounter carried an extremely low risk for HIV transmission.

oral leukpekia anxiety please answer!!
Oraquick Trustworthy?