|oral leukpekia anxiety please answer!!
May 21, 2013
If I gave oral unprotected sex within the last month could I possibly have oral leukpekia as an ars symptom?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, it does carry risk for all of the other sexually transmitted infections. If you are experiencing any symptoms you should follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. Symptoms for seroconversion vary from person to person and different rates of time.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.