Hiv blood in urine

Hi, I know this sounds far-fetched but asking from an educational perspective and because its been playing on my mine. Ok, if a HIV positive patient was known to have blood in urine and droplets of urine fell on the floor during urination (splash back) and then that person stepped in it and walked it into another room, if a few minutes later I touched the bottom of his shoe and was pricked by a bit of debris on his shoe (which caused minor bleeding), if the urine with blood in it was on that piece of debris that pricked my skin, am I at risk? My hand was dry after and could not see any fluid (urine or blood).

I presume the length of time it was in the environment and the odds of enough blood (if any was present at all)on that piece of debris after walking on it would be insufficient for transmitting, but just hearing it from someone else will give me some piece of mind.

Thanks in advance.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- I would say you presume right. This would not be an ideal situation for HIV to live or be transmissible. Take care, LHW

vaginal discharge
HIV/SUN BLOCK/sunburnt skin