Healthcare worker exposure

Hello. I am an RN in an emergency dept. and am losing my mind over this. Rationally I don't believe there is any risk but I have OCD and am obsessed with this now. Yesterday I was taking an iv out of an aids patient- I had my mouth closed because sometimes the ivs splash when you take them out. After I disposed of the iv properly I felt like I had a drop of fluid on my lower lip- not sure if it was my own saliva or a splash from the patient I went to the sink and washed my lower lip off with warm water-soap, multiple times. Then swallowed normally after all of this was washed off. I have been obsessed with it since. The er doc I work with who is very knowledgable told me there is no way I could've gotten hiv this way. I have no open cuts or sores on my lip or in my mouth but still am doubting it. Please help and thank you. -concerned

There is absolutely, positively, really no risk here. DW

My penis touched a dirty curtain
unprotected oral sex pcr n elisa tests after 93days n results are negative. should the retesting is required