Different HIV Testing Methods

I'm a 30 year old bi-sexual "I guess" male. In the past few weeks I've had a few low risk - no risk ecounters which include unprotected oral (giving) and protected insertive anal sex with a transexual (possible protitute), condom did slip while I was jerking my self off outside the anus. a hand job from another transexual, not a prostitute, and I briefly tongue kissed another transexual, not a protitute. All happend within the past week. I have had no earlier exposures.

I don't want to wait three months to get a reliable test result. What are the window periods on the P24 antigen test and the DNA PCR tests? Would you recommend either of these tests? 90%+ accuracy would ease my mind and I'm not worried about the expense of the tests. Finally would you consider my aquisition risk low?

The HIV RNA test can pick up virus within a week of infection. The p24 within 2 weeks. I do find your specific activity low risk for HIV (high risk for syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia), but your overall sexual behavior perhaps more risky.

Have you considered or have access to PrEP? That is pre-exposure prophylaxis with Truvada? You would keep up with the condoms and regular STI testing but would daily therapy would add another level of protection for the just in case cases.

Asked but not answered in depth in a long time
Weird Stripper Lollipop STD Transmission Question