Can Vaginal Fluid licked by woman Can trasfer HIV while kissing?

I took lap dance from stripper.she licked from her vagina.Later i kissed her lips and tongue lightly. I had little blood from my gum while brushing my teeth 9hrs before i kissed. Is there any of chances that i can be infected by hiv? I am very scared, please help me.

Can you get HIV from oral sex or tasting vaginal fluid?

The risk of HIV transmission orally is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Given the probability that only a small volume of fluid was involved I would say the risk here for HIV is close to zero. IF worried, get tested now and in 12 weeks.

Dating & Loving an HIV man!
Meds