ORAL SEX

i had oral sex with 2 prostitutes wearing a condom. I want to know is still there is risk for hiv ?How long one should wait for before he has to test hiv .pls advice as i am feeling guilty for my act and will not repeat this again .

HI We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and having a condom gives you the protection needed.

If you want to move forward with testing the guidelines are to be tested at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

But again if your only risk was protected oral sex, you are fine.

Emotional support for a new relationship and new diagnosis
Dating & Loving an HIV man!