Please answer..

Hello, I had a situation where I bought flower, then I noticed the cashier had a bleeding cut on her hand as she gave me change. I put the the change away and took the flowers in the paper. As I walked to my car I noticed the paper had blood on it. I put the flowers away and washed my hands. I have very dry and broken skin. Is there any possibility of transmittion? Thank you.

Hi HIV transmission does not occur this way. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time and HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. You are HIV free from this experience.

Blood fromfight
oraquik mouth swab and rash